We can be reached via e-mail at
or you can reach
us on +44
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognises data
provided by the visitor’s browser, but not the e-mail address (unless submitted
via a form) – this data is generally provided by your browser every time you visit
any web page on the internet to gauge general visitor statistics including:
1. General Location (IP Address)
2. Geographic location
3. Browser type and operating system type
4. Referring website
5. Personal details are only collected when volunteered by the visitor by
completing forms for survey information and/or site registrations.
6. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages.
7. With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
8. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by
sending us an e-mail at the above address.
9. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic
mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming
events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling
us at the number provided above.]
10. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive
telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and
services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls,
please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
11. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, un-anticipated
uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices
change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our web site
to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data
collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about
how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
12. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other
than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the above
13. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g.,
name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them and a description
of information that we maintain about them.
14. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in
15. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in
our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of
information that we have collected from you at our site.
please contact us.
2018 Safe Inventories
All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
Safe Inventories Ltd.
111 Headstone Road,